Monash Country Club
(02) 9913 7722
Adam Groom is now a PGA Professional at Monash Country Club.
He started playing golf at age of 8 and became a junior at Monash when he was 17. He was appointed the captain of the NSW men’s state team and was selected to play for Australia in many teams after he won the Monash Masters, Club Championship and Major Pennant. At the end of 2002, he turned professional. Adam Groom’s career highlights encompass:
- – finished 5th as an Amateur in the NZ Open where he beat Tiger Woods;
- – reached No. 2 in the US Golfweek Amateur world rankings;
- – finished 14th on the Order of Merit and was awarded “Rookie of the Year” on the Asian Tour;
- – finished the second place on the Asian Tour for two times;
- – numerous Top 10 on both European and Asian Tours.
After retiring from the Asian Tour, he grew a huge passion for teaching. With rich experience playing with some of the world’s best golfers, he loves sharing his knowledge of the game with members and juniors at Monash helping them achieve their goals, and he also loves taking other enthusiastic golfers on tailored golfing trips.
For more information about Adam Groom, please go visit https://www.monashcc.com.au/cms/pro-shop/pro-team/.