What information do we collect about you?
When you visit our APP/Website or place an order via GOLFMATE’s APP/Website, you may be asked to provide your personal information about yourself including but not limited to:
- mobile number;
- email address;
- payment information such as credit or debit card information.
We may also collect transaction details from you relating to your use of our products, services and information about you from messages you post to the APP/Website and the emails or letters you send to us. We will also collect information from you when you communicate with our Coach Partners via the chat function on the APP/Website.
We may also receive certain information from you and your device(s) when you access to our APP/Website or use our services. This information may include:
- information related to the device you use to access to our APP/Website or use our services;
- the type of web browser and operating system you use to access to our APP/Website or use our services;
- your IP address;
- the domain name of your Internet service provider;
- the specific GOLFMATE pages you visit, content you view, features you use and the date and time of your visits; and
- your search terms, the APP/Website you visited before you came to our APP/Website or used our services, and other clickstream data.
We may be able to collect information about you from publicly available sources or third parties, such as Facebook, Instagram, WeChat and so forth.
How will we use the information we collect from you?
You consent to GOLFMATE collecting and using your personal information for the following purposes:
- providing services and features. GOLFMATE may use your information we collected to provide, personalize, maintain, and improve our products and services;
- advertising and marketing. GOLFMATE may use your personal information for advertising and direct marketing purposes in order to inform you about the APP/Website and the goods and services it provides, or other matters that we believe that it will of interest to you;
- non-marketing communications. GOLFMATE may use the personal data we collect to generate and provide users with receipts; inform you of changes to our terms, services, or policies; or send other communications that are not for the purpose of marking the services or products of GOLFMATE;
- customer support. GOLFMATE uses the information we collected to provide you with our customer service;
- safety and security. We use your personal information to help maintain the safety, security, and integrity of our services and users;
- research and development. We may also use your personal information and data for testing, research, analysis, product development, and machine learning to improve your experience as a user;
- legal proceedings and requirements. We may use your personal information to investigate or address claims or disputes relating to use of GOLFMATE’s APP/Website and services or otherwise requested by regulators, government entities, and official inquiries.
By providing your personal information to us, you expressly consent to our disclosure of your personal information to the third parties who process and provide support services to GOLFMATE such as credit/debit card, Apple Pay, or their services providers. These third parties may also help us analyse the information we collect so that we can administer, support, improve and develop our business and services to you.
How do we store, protect and secure your information?
We will keep your personal information for a reasonable period or as long as the law requires. In the event that you no longer use our APP/Website and services, we will take reasonable actions to destroy or permanently de-identify your personal information.
We commit to take reasonable steps in relation to protecting your personal information from authorized access and against unlawful processing, accidental loss, destruction and damage. We limit access to your personal information to our employees on a need to know basis. Those processing your personal information will only do so in an authorized manner and are required to treat your information with confidentiality.
Although GOLFMATE has implement administrative, technical and physical security controls that are designed to safeguard your personal information, no online transmission or other activates can be completely secure and error-free. Therefore, GOLFMATE does not guarantee that your personal information is absolutely secure. Please keep this in mind when disclosing any personal information or other information to GOLFMATE.
Access to your information
GOLFMATE will use all reasonable endeavours to keep your personal information it holds accurate, complete, up-to-date, relevant and not misleading. Please contact us if you would like to access the personal information GOLFMATE holds about you. We will use reasonable endeavours to provide a complete list of your personal information within a reasonable period. Please email email@example.com if you would like to receive a copy of this information.
You may contact us to correct any of your personal information that is inaccurate, incomplete or out-of-date, or to request that your personal information be deleted. We will use reasonable endeavours to correct or delete your personal information as requested within a reasonable period. Deletion of your account with GOLFMATE will not automatically delete the personal information held about you. If you would like GOLFMATE to delete all personal information together with the deletion of your account, please follow the steps mentioned above. Please note that the deletion of your personal information from our database will result in us not being able to provide you with any services. If applicable, any legal requirement on us to maintain certain records of your personal information shall prevail over any of your requests. We may require you to prove your identity before providing you with copies of your personal information.
Amendments and Updates
Contact and Complaints
If you make a complaint, we will endeavour to respond to it as soon as possible. If you are dissatisfied with our response, you may have the right to make a complaint to the local government authority.